- ALL OCCUPANTS ARE ASKED TO REMAIN IN VEHICLE.
- HAVE TRUNKS OPEN AND SPACE CLEARED FOR FOOD.
- IF YOU NORMALLY VOLUNTEER + RECEIVE FOOD, WE ASK YOU TO REMAIN IN YOUR CAR, SO YOU CAN RECEIVE FOOD, AND NOT VOLUNTEER AT THIS TIME.
- DUE TO VOLUME OF CARS, ONLY ONE CART DISTRIBUTED PER CAR.
- WE THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
15,000-25,000 lbs. of food will be dropped off in a parking lot, where volunteers will be waiting to sort and distribute it all to our neighbors in need. We pride ourselves on providing fresh and healthy foods, as well as things that are easily prepared and cooked. We do not ask questions or have requirements for people who can receive food.
Volunteers to arrive at 8:00 AM, distributions starts at approximately 9:00 AM.
We serve outside rain or shine.
Food is distributed on a first come, first served basis.